Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Change is in the Air

I’ve decided to switch it up and head on over to WordPress. Blogspot, you’ve served me well- but your cluttered interface and tools are just starting to bog me down.


I’m seeing this as a fresh start- a way of motivating me to write more and more often. I’ve come up with a few theme days, so subscribe to my blog and follow my *hopefully* now more consistent ramblings. (Pst- you don't need a google account to follow me, just an email address. Awesome, right?) I’ll revisit blog posts from this blog from time to time and get the favorites onto the new blog eventually. And, with a big deep reluctant sigh, I’m going to start tweeting. I’ll be posting my instagram photos, blog posts, and Etsy shop updates on Twitter- so if you’re a part of the tweeting community, follow me! @creativemelody

Look forward to seeing you over at the new place! http://www.finickydesigner.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment